Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lower East Side Deli - SW 3rd and Stark, South Side -- Buffalo Chicken Wrap

A new sandwich shop has popped up in the former Hog Time cart, "Lower East Side Deli," featuring New York style Italian sandwiches of various sorts, and a collection of chicken wraps.
I walked by to take a peek at the menu, and saw they had a Boneless Buffalo Chicken Wrap, and I was in the mood for something spicy.. so I headed to the ATM to obtain funds and wandered back.

I ordered my wrap, then perused the menu, and started looking at the photos of all the different sandwich offerings. I began to wonder if I'd ordered the wrong thing, as every sandwich photo looked amazing...

I do believe I'll need to revisit this cart and order a sandwich next time instead of a wrap.

Now, mind you, this wrap is pretty tasty.


Fairly simple in ingredients, breaded white chicken breast with Buffalo sauce, bleu cheese dressing, lettuce and tomato, wrapped in a tortilla, cut in half and wrapped in foil. Very tasty. It was a little messy, but delicious.

I'll include a photo of the menu, which looks promising...
(Click to embiggen)


Yeah, I think I'll have to come back and check out some of the other sandwich offerings over the next few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment