Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Skewed Concoctions on SW 3rd - Try their peanut sauce!

Work has kept me very busy lately and I've not been able to get away to try very many new carts and blog about them.
This is a cart I've blogged about before, here:
Skewed Concoctions

I'm doing it again, because it bears repeating.

Not only is their food fantastic, but... they have the BEST peanut sauce EVER.

Sure, you may say something like "I walked by that cart and saw all sorts of meat on a stick and I'm a vegetarian..." -- Well, they serve vegetarian dishes, too... - namely, Pad Thai -- and if you've never had Pad Thai with peanut sauce from this cart -- you owe it to yourself to try it out.

Myself, I'm addicted to the Pork Satay, and had that for today's meal. Again, very satisfying.

The owners pointed out a new concept they'll be starting tomorrow, which is basically a cheeseburger deconstructed on to a skewer, with the cheese INSIDE the burger. I don't typically go to the same cart twice in one week, but I am very curious to check this out tomorrow.

oh, yeah, and 'deep fried brownie rolls' were mentioned, as well. uh-oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment